Jim Brooks started selling real estate for Carolina Caribbean Corp. - The developer of Beech Mountain back in the early 1970s. He began Beechwood Realty in 1980 alongside Fred's General Mercantile.
Jim Brooks is a Former Fire Chief & Chamber President. He serves on numerous committees and boards that are community, emergency services and real estate related.
Jim is your best agent to introduce Eastern America's Highest town, the Beech Mtn Club, the Beech Mtn Resort and their extensive year round recreational opportunities and help you fulfill your vacation dream.
Specialties: Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Foreclosure, Notary
• Former Fire Chief, Beech Mountain. Fire Department and Board of Directors President
• Founding Member High Country Realtors - 1st Area Realtor of the Year
• Chamber of Commerce President
• Town Recreation Committee
• Beech Mountain Club Recreation Committee
• Served in numerous positions and offices in:
• The High Country Realtors Association
• Town Tourism Development Authority
• High Country Host Founding Member
• 50th Annual Roasting of the Hog - July 4th weekend
• Town Street Dances
• Mile High Kite Festival
• Avery 911 Committee
• Avery & Watauga County Fire Associations & Fire Commissions
• Assistant Chief, Avery Ladder Company
Next to Fred's General Mercantile