The beautiful private member owned mountain golf course boasts 18 challenging holes of tree lined fairways, manicured greens, and several ponds. The course layout follows the natural contours of the land, a perfect setting for a challenging golf course with exhilarating views. Two distinct nines test all aspects of a player's game. Narrow tree-lined fairways require accuracy on both nines, but especially on hole 10 through 18. The fast, gently contoured greens require a keen eye and soft putting strokes.
Linville Land Harbor's mountain golf course is a private resident's golf course. It does have annual outside membership's available and is open to the public for daily play. Please call the Golf Shop for membership information, daily rates and tee times.
• 30,000+ rounds of golf are played at the course annually.
• Golfers constantly refer to the scorecards in the course guides to keep track of their rounds for the 3-4 hours that they are playing.
• Golfers refer to the map, par, yardage, and handicap information in the course guides for up to 10 minutes at a time while waiting to play the next hole.
• Several charitable events, tournaments, corporate outings, banquets and weddings
• 90% of these players are local homeowners
• 73% of these players are business owners/decision makers within organization
• Golf is up 30% since the pandemic & has been deemed essential being practically the only sport people can play while social distancing.