Local ArtisansLocal Artists and CraftersShopping
Avery Knifeworks' first blade was crafted in the fall of 2015. As of 2021, hundreds of unique blades have been crafted and sold out of our online and retail store, with a passion for creating high quality products with legacy and purpose. Avery Knifeworks has a commitment to using the best material available. Our steel and handles are crafted from a top-tier selection for performance and aesthetics.
Some of our favorite steels are NitroV, 80CrV2 and 52100. Handle materials range from traditional antler and hardwoods harvested right here in the mountains of North Carolina, to the brilliant and unique resin creations, space age G-10's and more.
What We Offer in Our Store:
- Handcrafted Knives by Raleigh Avery for the Outdoors, Kitchen and more.
- Camp Axes (currently online only)
- Handmade Jewelry by Sarah Brown @stoned_beautiful
- Premium Charcuterie Boards, Cutting/Serving Boards and Lazy Susans by Gary Crawford
- Handmade Leather Wallets and Bags by Bob Wright @bobwrightleatherworks
- Hand turned pens, screwdrivers, keychains, and more by Mark Freeman
- Avery Knifeworks Tees, Koozies, Shot Glasses and other gear!
Raleigh Avery has been crafting knives since the age of 14. In 2016 he founded Avery Knifeworks as a means to sell his blades. Today, those blades are made available exclusively through Avery Knifeworks showroom and our authorized dealers. Specializing in custom hunting and kitchen knives, Avery Knifeworks is a go-to for anyone who needs a durable tool and desires functional art.