Dogwood Health Trust
Dogwood Health Trust is a nonprofit organization that exists to dramatically improve the health and well-being of all people and communities of Western North Carolina. Dogwood Health Trust is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. These values inform our purpose, our strategies and our decisions.
Values define the core identity of Dogwood Health Trust.
- Compassion with Courage. We will be bold in pursuing our commitment to the people and communities of Western North Carolina by taking smart risks and investing in opportunities for profound impact.
- Sustainability with Integrity. We will bring transparency and humility in stewarding resources to support and strengthen Western North Carolina for generations to come.
- Partnering with Purpose. We will foster collective impact by promoting collaboration and advancing shared learning.
Guiding principles define the behaviors that flow from Dogwood Health Trust’s values.
- Keep People and Communities First. We honor the diversity of lived experiences across Western North Carolina by listening to understand before seeking to be understood.
- Pursue Strategic and Systemic Change. We seek to catalyze transformative, multi generational impact through data-informed and culturally competent decisions.
- Be Accountable Stewards of Dogwood’s Resources. We assume responsibility for making decisions that marshal Dogwood’s resources for maximum positive impact.
Pisgah Legal Services also partners with Dogwood Health Trust.